Tracy from Rah Cha Chow has tagged me for a MEME. This is my very first MEME. Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
- I quit my job as a communications manager in November,2008 to spend more time with my family – which gives me lots more free time to search the internet for wonderful recipes. I was unaware of all of the terrific food blogs on the net.
- I have been married for 30 years to my wonderful husband and I am taking him to Italy for two weeks in May to celebrate. I have been planning this trip for months and months. I have been an avid poster on Fodors for years, and have planned some of the most wonderful trips with the help of Fodors.
- I love to travel! I love trying new foods and experiencing new cultures. I like cities and muesums, beaches and mountains, roller coasters and Mickey Mouse. I can’t think of any place that I have been to that I didn’t enjoy.
- I scuba dive! For my 40th birthday I learned to scuba dive and planned a trip to the Bahamas to dive with dolphins.
- But mostly importantly, I am the mother of four terrific kids. They bring me endless joy!
Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Barbara Bakes when you shop!