Day 4 of 5 Days of Giveaways
Why This Grill Rocks
- This grill is obviously one of the “hottest” grills on the block. It’s sleek, and includes a gorgeous granite counter. Hey pretty baby…
- A built in trash? Heck yes! I love that you can throw a little trash bag in the trash container hidden under the grill. No more back and forth inside the house to throw away hot dog wrappers, broken skewers etc.
- 5 Burners-5 Burn-ers. Did you catch that? That means a whole lot more grilling in a lot less time. Woohoo!!
- Electric Ignitor
Getting All James Bond
What you may not know, but what I consider to be my favorite parts about this grill…
- Infrared Rotisserie Burner-You heard right, this grill is about to change your life forever. You have a build in infrared rotisserie located at the back of the grill. Oh my gosh, I’m starving already.
- Built-in halogen lights and LED control panel lights
- A warming rack so you can constantly be adding more to the grill
- Natural Gas Conversion!!
This grill is seriously crazy amazing. It’s our favorite one to use because it’s easy (if you don’t have matches, the thing starts itself), it looks amazing, and it works like a gem. Seriously, we have not had a single problem. I cannot tell you how much Mr. Handsome loves it. I mean, the guy calls it his, “Baby”. It’s unreal. And yet, I totally get it.
ENTER TO WIN A $1200 Grill!
To enter this giveaway just follow these steps:
1. Pin this post to pinterest
2. Follow each blogger on pinterest (each photo below links to each pinterest account for you)
3. Enter to win
If you’d like to enter by pinning a recipe or post other than this one from each blogger or follow on Facebook the links are provided in each button on the Promo Simple.
Be sure and come back every day this week to enter the other giveaways:
Day 1: Magimix Food Processor-$400
Day2: Vacation for 4 to Deer Valley Ski Resort-$4,000
Day 3: A houseful of new appliances from Hamilton Beach – over $500
Day 4: Outdoor Grill with built in rotisserie from Lowes-$1200
Day 5: 2 Honeywell Air Purifiers – $400
If you stopped by looking for a great recipe, check out my favorite burger recipe, Queso Bacon Burgers with Avocado Salsa. It’s a juicy, messy, burger, loaded with great Mexican flavors.