Day 5 of 5 Days of Giveaways
It’s the final day of 5 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS week on Barbara Bakes. In case you are just tuning in, Carrian, Sweet Basil, invited me to participate in a week of giveaways she’s organized to celebrate turning 29 with a few of her favorite bloggers. It’s also my five year blogiversary this year, so 5 days of giveaways is the perfect way to say thank you to all my wonderful readers for their support over the years.
I hope you’ve been enjoying the giveaways, and having as much fun as we have been. Today’s giveaway is for 2 Honeywell Air Purifiers, the Honeywell True Hepa 5 in 1 Air Purifier to be exact. Two lucky readers will each win one.
- True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic particles from the air that passes through the filter.
- UV Technology helps reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, fungi and mold spores.
- Enhanced odor absorbing pre-filter reduces unpleasant household odors faster.
- Helps reduce household VOC’s & certain gases.
- Advanced electronic controls, 12 cleaning levels, 1-18 hour timer, filter-clean indicator and oscillation.
- Replacement Filter 2 pack: HRF-N2.
- Replacement odor reducing pre-filter: HRF-B1 or HRF-B2.
- 5 year limited warranty.
My husband has been saying for years that we need to get an air purifier. Most of my family are allergy sufferers, so this is something I would really love to win if only I were eligible.
Be sure to enter all the other giveaways this week as well:
Day 1: Magimix Food Processor-$400
Day2: Vacation for 4 to Deer Valley Ski Resort-$4,000
Day 3: A houseful of new appliances from Hamilton Beach – over $500
Day 4: Outdoor Grill with built in rotisserie from Lowes-$1200
Day 5: 2 Honeywell Air Purifiers – $400
Also, please stop by each of the following sites participating in this giveaway to say hello and meet the bloggers you should be following.
ENTER TO WIN!
To enter this giveaway just follow these steps:
Powered by PromoSimple.
When I’m planning our menu for the week, I often search my own recipe index for dinner ideas. I think the meal I make the most from my blog is my Spicy Chicken Soup. It’s a quick to put together, hearty soup that my family loves any time of year. Now though I usually make the pressure cooker version I posted on Pressure Cooking Today.
Don’t miss out on a new recipe. Subscribe to Barbara Bakes by Email
Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Barbara Bakes when you shop!