Tracy from Rah Cha Chow has tagged me for a MEME. This is my very first MEME. Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
– I quit my job as a communications manager in November,2008 to spend more time with my family – which gives me lots more free time to search the internet for wonderful recipes. I was unaware of all of the terrific food blogs on the net.
– I have been married for 30 years to my wonderful husband and I am taking him to Italy for two weeks in May to celebrate. I have been planning this trip for months and months. I have been an avid poster on Fodors for years, and have planned some of the most wonderful trips with the help of Fodors.
– I love to travel! I love trying new foods and experiencing new cultures. I like cities and muesums, beaches and mountains, roller coasters and Mickey Mouse. I can’t think of any place that I have been to that I didn’t enjoy.
– I scuba dive! For my 40th birthday I learned to scuba dive and planned a trip to the Bahamas to dive with dolphins.
– But mostly importantly, I am the mother of four terrific kids. They bring me endless joy!