Thanks so much for offering to share my e-book, Simply Sweet Dream Puffs, with your readers. I’m so proud of this of beautiful cookbook.
It’s filled with fun, easy-to-make recipes and gorgeous, mouth-watering pictures taken by Helene Dujardin . My family, neighbors and friends have fallen in love with these luscious desserts. I’m sure you and your readers are going to fall in love with them too.
How You Can Help:
- Review the cookbook
- Share a Recipe – approved recipes are listed below
- Q&A with the author – the intro on page 5 has some fun info, but I’m also open to one on one questions
- Giveaway – for each blogger that features Simply Sweet Dream Puffs on their site, the publisher has agreed to sponsor an e-book giveaway for one of your readers
- Social media shares
You’re welcome to choose one or more of the options above, or I’d love to hear your ideas as well. For social shares, please tag me so I can re-share your posts: Twitter: @barbarabakes, Facebook: BarbaraBakes, Pinterest: BarbaraBakes
- Video – a short, less than 3 minute video that shows how easy it is to make cream puffs can be shared on your site. Or if you’re making eclairs, you can also use my eclair video.
- Templates – you and your readers can print the templates on your home computer. Just put the template underneath parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Simple pâte à choux recipe, step by step photos and tips – you can link to the pâte à choux on my site instead of having to include it in your post.
The following recipes have been approved to be reprinted on your blogs. If you would like to use the image associated with the recipe, click on the image for a larger version.
Additional images you’re welcome to include in your post