Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
And now I get to give the award to 5 of my favorite bloggers…
Megans Cookin her trip pictures and fun smore recipe definitely made me smile this week.
Stephanie has a fun blog that makes me smile Fun Foods on a Budget. I remember those early days in my marriage. My daughter’s getting married in September and I’m sure she’ll need some tips on eating well inexpensively.
Jaime at Good Eats ‘n Sweet Treats has a blog about sweet treats, how could that not make me smile. Especially this morning when I saw the pictures of her delicious cherry rhubarb cobbler.
Joy the Baker posts about creating the perfect chocolate chip cookie made me smile over several days.
Deborah at Taste and Tell. Her post about her new job definitely made me smile. Congratulations and good luck!