Lemon Shamrock Cupcakes
Servings: 18 -24 cupcakes
- 1 white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons [lemon juice powder]
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 4 eggs
Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 tablespoon [lemon juice powder]
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting:
In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese.
With the mixer on low speed, add the lemon juice powder and powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Add more powdered sugar if necessary to get a thick spreadable frosting.