Ravioli with Garlic Olive Oil Sauce
Make easy ravioli in a savory garlic and olive oil sauce with red pepper flakes and fresh herbs for a fast weeknight pasta dinner.
Servings: 6 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 32 ounces fresh cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In small saucepan, heat oil over low heat for 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, garlic and cook 2 minutes. Set aside.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain, and return to the warm pot.
Gently toss ravioli with flavored oil, parsley, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 496mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g