Cilantro Lime Rice
Cilantro Lime Rice from [Favorite Family Recipes Recipes|https://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2007/11/jared-and-i-love-cafe-rio.html]
- 1 c. uncooked rice long-grain, white rice
- 1 tsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 can 15 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
In a saucepan combine rice, butter, garlic, 1 tsp. lime, chicken broth, and water. Bring to a boil.
Cover and cook on low 15-20 minutes, until rice is tender. Remove from heat.
In a small bowl combine lime juice, sugar and cilantro. Pour over hot cooked rice and mix in as you fluff the rice.