Green Chili and Cream Cheese Burger
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 4.5 ounce can Green Chiles or Jalapenos diced
- Vegetable/Olive oil for sauteing
- Sea Salt & Fresh Black Pepper
- 10 ounces Ground Beef 80-85% lean or Ground Turkey
- 2 sturdy but soft Burger-size Buns I used slider buns
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese I used reduced fat
Saute onion in a small skillet in a tablespoon or so of oil over medium-low heat until translucent. Add chiles, season with salt and pepper and saute for five minutes.
Cook the burgers in whatever way you like.
Divide and slather the cream cheese evenly over top halves of the buns. Place burgers on bun bottoms and divide the chile mixture evenly between them. Place the tops on.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 158mg | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 458mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 761IU | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg