My week 10 cookie of my 12 weeks of Christmas Cookies is a cookie I’ve blogged about before. My family is in love with this cookie! It is a wonderful blend of sweet and tart and loaded with white chocolate chips.
Maria of Two Peas and Their Pod posted this scrumptious cookie recipe on her blog last year and we’ve made them many times since then. I often add whole wheat pastry flour to boost the nutrition just a bit. If you haven’t tried this one yet, you really should!
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup flour (or 1 c. whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugars until smooth. Mix in egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix in slowly to wet ingredients. Add your oats, Craisins, and white chocolate.
- Bake at 375 for 8-12 minutes! Don’t let them get too done…they are better when they are soft! Makes 2 dozen.
Don’t miss out on a new recipe. Subscribe to Barbara Bakes by Email
Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Barbara Bakes when you shop!