This is a sweet, lemon-bar-tart cookie drizzled with a lemon glaze while warm for an added burst of flavor. If you’re looking for a quick and easy to make cookie that uses a cookie mix to speed up the process, you’re going to love this one. This recipe is featured this month on the Betty Crocker website.
- 1 package Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 15 Lemon Drops, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 cup powder sugar for glaze
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice for glaze
- Combined cookie ingredients and bake according to package instructions. Remove cookies from oven when edges begin to brown and center is set.
- Let rest on cookie tray for 5 minutes then remove to cooling rack and drizzle/spread glaze on each cookie while still warm.