Decadent, rich, fudgy brownies topped with the delicious, new unwrapped, ready-to-eat, or bake with Milky Way Bites.
Milky Way has been one of my favorite candy bars since I was a kid. So when I saw the new Milky Way Bites in the store I wanted to buy a package. They’re little Milky Ways already unwrapped in a perfect little bite size. I knew it would be dangerous for me to buy a bag for snacking, so instead I bought a bag as a baking ingredient.
I don’t use mixes often, but I do like the Ghirardelli brownie mix they sell at Costco. Using the mix and the unwrapped Milky Way Bites, these brownies come together in a flash. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool before you cut them. I passed the time waiting for the brownies to cool by walking on the treadmill. One of the main reasons I exercise is so I can indulge in a sweet treat now and then.
They’re not the most photogenic brownie, but they’re rich, fudgy and delicious. A perfect way to get your Milky Way fix.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pouch Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 7 oz. package Milky Way Bites
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together water, oil and egg until well combined. Add brownie mix and stir until well blended. Spread in to prepared pan.
- Bake brownies 25 minutes until the brownies are starting to firm up in the middle. Scatter Milky Way Bites on top of the brownies. Bake 20 minutes more. Don't overbake, you want them to be fudgy.
- Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.
High altitude adjustments: add 1/4 cup flour to brownie mix and an addition 2 tablespoons water