These fun, luscious, quick and easy Halloween Pumpkin Brownies start with a brownie mix, so they come together in a flash.
I’m starting off October with a great, easy recipe these fun Halloween Pumpkin Brownies.
They’re a combination of pumpkin chocolate chip bread and brownies. They have the moist texture of a pumpkin chocolate chip bread but the rich, chocolate, fudgy flavor brownie lovers crave.
The brownies are dressed up for Halloween with fun, colorful Halloween sprinkles and Halloween Chocolate Chips that are a combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips and orange chips.
If you’re looking for a fun, easy Halloween dessert, give this a try. But beware; these brownies are dangerously addictive.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package (18.75 oz.) brownie mix*
- 1 package (10 oz.) Halloween chocolate chips
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a 9x9 pan with foil, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, water, oil, eggs and pumpkin pie spice until blended. Mix in brownie mix and stir until blended. Mix in 1/2 of the package of chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan.
- Top batter with remaining chocolate chips and Halloween sprinkles.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, until edges pull away from the pan. Do not overbake.
- *I used Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme
KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Stand Mixer Giveaway has ended.
With the busy holiday season ahead, I thought it was the perfect time to participate in a giveaway for a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Stand Mixer.
Entering the giveaway is easy, just leave a comment and use the rafflecopter widget below to enter. The Giveaway has ended.
The giveaway is hosted by:
Home Cooking Memories
The Kim Six Fix
A Healthy Life For Me
The Chirping Moms
The Creekside Cook
The Frugal Navy Wife
A Day in Motherhood
Freebie Finding Mom
Funny Is Family
This Mama Cooks! On a Diet
See Mom Click
Crumbs and Chaos
Please stop by each of the hosting bloggers sites to say hello, meet the bloggers, and discover more fun Halloween recipes.