These little Meat Lovers Mini Quiche come together in a flash and would be a great addition to your next brunch. The pre-made shells look fancy enough for any party, or they’re easy enough to make any day of the week.
When Athens Foods asked me to create a brunch recipe using their crispy mini fillo shells my Meat Lovers Quiche came to mind. It’s one of my most popular recipes, and turning it into a quicker, easier to make, fun bite-size version seemed like a great idea.
Recipe Round Up: I’ve joined a fun group of bloggers to put together a roundup of recipes on the first day of every month. This month we’re sharing Bite Size Brunch Recipes. After you’ve checked out this easy Meat Lovers Mini Quiche recipe, be sure and scroll to the bottom of the post for links to all the other great easy side dish recipes!
Making Meat Lovers Mini Quiche
To make the recipe easier, I used pre-cooked bacon, pre-cooked link sausages, along with a little diced ham. I combined the meats with some pre-shredded cheese and quickly chopped up some green onion.
You add the meat mixture to the shells first. Then slowly pour the egg on top of the meats so the egg fills in around the meat. It was easiest if I held the shell in my hand when I poured the egg in so I didn’t over fill the shell.
These little meat lovers quiche would be a great way to use some of the leftover ham. Or, I like to buy a thick slice of my favorite ham at the deli counter.
I couldn’t have been more pleased with how these quiche turned out. They looked so puffy and golden brown when I took them out of the oven. My family quickly devoured them. I’m sure your family will too.
- 2 packages (30 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 3 sausage links, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 large eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place mini fillo shells on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ham, sausage, bacon, green onions and cheese. Divide the mixture evenly between the Fillo shells.
- In a mixing bowl preferably with a pouring spout, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture on top of the meat mixture in the Fillo shells.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes until the center is set and puffed.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Athens Foods, but all opinions expressed are always my own.
More Bite Size Brunch Recipes
Fruit & Prosciutto Bites
Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
Meat Lovers Mini Quiche
Cheesy Hash Brown Potato Nests
Bacon, Egg & Toast Cups
Easy Bacon & Egg Cups
Fruit Yogurt Granola Bites
Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins
Blueberry Pie Mini Donuts
Deviled Eggs Benedict
Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Tots
French Toast Fondue
Fresh Cranberry Scones with a Toasted Almonds
Mini Snickerdoodle Scones