Rich, creamy no-bake cheesecake that comes together in a flash in your blender or food processor. The cheesecake is blended with juicy strawberries then layered on toasted graham cracker crumbs, topped with more juicy strawberries, and a dollop of whipped cream with a strawberry on top.
Today is National Cheesecake Day! I’ve joined together with fabulous food bloggers around the globe to help celebrate this fabulous dessert! Roxana from Roxana’s Home Baking organized the celebration and invited me to participate. I don’t think I’ve ever turned down a chance to eat cheesecake, so I was happy to join in the fun.
Since it’s summer and life is busy, I decided to make an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe for National Cheesecake Day. Lately the strawberries at the market have been so sweet and juicy, I couldn’t resist making a strawberry version of Donna Hay’s Blackberry Cheesecake Pots that I posted several years ago.
I used my toaster oven to toast the graham cracker crumbs, but if you didn’t want to heat up the house, you could skip that step. You could also substitute crumbled shortbread cookies as the base. I thought about going to Trader Joe’s and buying their Lemon Cookie Thins, but never made it to the store, but I’ll have to try that next time.
You could easily pick up the ingredients at the market today and serve this as dessert tonight. It’s a delicious, easy way to celebrate National Cheesecake Day.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
- 4 graham crackers crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and butter in a small bowl or Ziploc bag. Spread on baking sheet. Toast in the oven 3–5 minutes until crumbs start to brown. Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine sliced strawberries and ¼ cup sugar. Set aside for at least 30 minutes until the strawberries release their juice.
- Process the cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, cream and vanilla in a blender until smooth. Add ½ cup of the strawberries with juice, and pulse to incorporate in to cheesecake mixture.
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs into four serving dishes, reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish. Divide strawberry cheesecake mixture evenly between the dishes. Top with remaining strawberries and juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs and a strawberry.
Now it’s your turn to celebrate. Visit some or all of the participating sites below and whip up a cheesecake today. Or, pin the recipes to save them for your next special occasion.
- Apricot ricotta cheesecake from Diethood
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate chip cookie mini cheesecake from My Sweet Zepol
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with a toasted coconut crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar cookie cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- Butter Pecan Caramel Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- Limoncello Cheesecake from Cake Duchess
- Mini Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neopolitan Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars from Cooking with Jax
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Pear cheesecake with gingersnap crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust