This Snickers Baking Bites Cookie Recipe is a must try if you’re a Snickers lover. They’re a chewy cookie with chocolate chips and big chunks of Snickers Baking Bites. The Snickers Baking Bites melt and get sticky, gooey caramely; adding an extra layer of deliciousness to an already great cookie.
My daughter fell in love with these cookies. She generally only bakes from my site, but she tried these Snickers Baking Bites Cookies because she knew Jamie, My Baking Addiction, was my friend.
My daughter brought Snickers Baking Bites to my house so we could try out my new ovens for the first time. I recently moved and now I have two ovens. We baked all four sheets of cookies at the same time!
I took a few of the cookies to one of my new neighbors, sent some home with my daughter, and my husband, son and I devoured the rest. I can see why she fell in love with them. They really are a great cookie.
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quality semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 8-ounce bag Snickers Bites, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In bowl of electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until well blended and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mix in vanilla and beat until well incorporated. Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add chocolate chips and Snickers Bites and mix just untiul combine.
- Optional – chill 30 minutes. Your cookies will be just a little bit thicker.
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 2 tablespoons), to scoop the cookie dough portions onto the prepared baking sheet at least 1 inch apart. (I use a #40 scoop). Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom. Don't overbake. Allow cookies to cool on pan for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Snickers recipes you might like:
Frozen Snickers Pie, Shugary Sweets
Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge, Back for Seconds
Snicker’s Cupcakes, Its Yummi
Creamy Snickers Dip Recipe, WonkyWonderful
Cherie’s Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies, Barbara Bakes
Chocolate Snickers Cookies, Barbara Bakes