Cute little, light and fluffy mini no-bake cheesecakes on a graham cracker crust loaded with chunks of chocolate covered malted milk balls dressed up for Easter. This Robin Eggs No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make too!
Looking for a fun dessert to serve for Easter? These mini cheesecakes are easy to make, adorable and taste as good as they look.
My Robin Eggs Cheesecake were inspired by Bakers Royale’s Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. Instead of using Oreo cookies, I used colorful malted milk ball Robin Eggs only available at Easter time.
The malted milk ball taste is subtle. My daughter isn’t a fan of the Robin Eggs candies, but she loves this cheesecake. I love the Whoppers Robin Eggs, but I’m sure these would be great with your favorite chocolate Easter candies too.
Visit my Favorite Easter Recipes for more great Easter recipes.
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers (about 6 graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Whoppers Robin Eggs Malted Milk Candies, chopped*
- Combine crushed graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the crumbs into each cup of a mini cheesecake pan. With fingers or round end of a wooden spoon, press crust down evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in Robin Eggs.
- Divide batter evenly better between the cups. (You can use a scoop or pastry bag to pipe in to the cups.)
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
- Serve with a dollop of whipping cream and garnish with a Whopper.
*Don't chop in a food processor. You want larger pieces than you'll get in a food processor.
More great mini cheesecake recipes:
Mini Lemon Cream Cheese Pies, Barbara Bakes
Lemon and Berry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes, Barbara Bakes
Mini Turtle Cheesecakes, Amanda’s Cookin’
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes, My Baking Addiction