Cute little, light and fluffy mini no-bake cheesecakes on a graham cracker crust loaded with chunks of chocolate covered malted milk balls dressed up for Easter. This Robin Eggs No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make too!
Looking for a fun dessert to serve for Easter? These mini cheesecakes are easy to make, adorable and taste as good as they look.
My Robin Eggs Cheesecake were inspired by Bakers Royale’s Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. Instead of using Oreo cookies, I used colorful malted milk ball Robin Eggs only available at Easter time.
The malted milk ball taste is subtle. My daughter isn’t a fan of the Robin Eggs candies, but she loves this cheesecake. I love the Whoppers Robin Eggs, but I’m sure these would be great with your favorite chocolate Easter candies too.
I made them in a fun mini cheesecake pan, but if you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, you could buy 6 mini, recipe-ready Graham Cracker Pie Crusts, or 6 custard cups.
Visit my Favorite Easter Recipes for more great Easter recipes.
Robin Eggs No-Bake Cheesecake
- ¾ cup finely crushed graham crackers about 6 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Whoppers Robin Eggs Malted Milk Candies chopped*
- Combine crushed graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the crumbs into each cup of a mini cheesecake pan. With fingers or round end of a wooden spoon, press crust down evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in Robin Eggs.
- Divide batter evenly better between the cups. (You can use a scoop or pastry bag to pipe in to the cups.)
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
- Serve with a dollop of whipping cream and garnish with a Whopper.
More great mini cheesecake recipes:
Mini Lemon Cream Cheese Pies, Barbara Bakes
Lemon and Berry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes, Barbara Bakes
Mini Turtle Cheesecakes, Amanda’s Cookin’
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes, My Baking Addiction
nice to have individual serving sizes and no bake, will have enough going on in oven anyway, also good tip about not using a food processor on the chocolates, thank you for this!
2 Sisters Recipes
What a delicious idea!! Can’t wait to try these for my family on Easter- thanks Barb!
Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
How cute are these?? Perfect for Easter.
I love this idea. Looks simple and delicious at a low cost, too. But, I have a confusion on instruction number 4. “Fold in Whoppers”? What does that mean exactly?
Thanks Sam – they really are a great dessert. Whoppers are the brand of Robins Eggs. I changed the directions to avoid the confusion.
My grandkids and kids loved the Robin Eggs recipe. Thanks, Neva
So fun that you tried the recipe. Thanks for letting me know you loved them!
If you don’t have the mini cheesecake pan what can I use as an alternative??
Hi Danielle – if you don’t have the mini cheesecake pan, you can just use a regular muffin pan and use muffin papers/liners so they’re easy to remove from the pan. I’ve seen some fun Easter muffin papers that would be perfect. Thanks for the great question.
Jersey Girl Cooks
Oh, I love these. Saving the recipe for next year!
Adorable little cakes! I love special little treats like this for Easter and the fact that they don’t need to be baked is perfect during a busy holiday.
These are so cute!! I love love love cheesecake desserts and no bake ones even more.
These are so cute. I just love them!
I love that they are no-bake. They are so adorable!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust
These look SO good. Love the no-bake!
I used to love those malted milk balls. These little cheesecakes are precious (and just the right size)!
Nice and simple, thanks for sharing.
Barbara: These look so pretty as well as delicious. I have saved the recipe to try. Hubby LOVES cheesecake. Hope you had a Happy Easter.
Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella
Happy Easter mum! I hope it has been a great one! 😀 xxx
Look beauty! Love them! are perfect!
I’m charmed! Spectacular little desserts for Easter, easy and scrumptious!
Alex @ Kitchen Pantry Cabinet
Barbara, fascinating and dreamy those cheesecakes!
No-baking is a nice bonus 🙂