This easy homemade Sugar Cookie Latte is sweet, creamy, and perfect for a holiday treat. It’s easy to make with white chocolate chips, half and half, and whipped cream on top.
❤️ Why You’ll Love this Recipe: This is a perfect warm pick-me-up on a chilly winter morning. It’s easy to make but tastes as decadent and sweet tooth-satisfying as anything you can buy at a coffee shop. Plus you can make it your own with creative toppings!
How to Make a Sugar Cookie Latte
All you need to make this delicious sugar cookie latte is a saucepan and a pot of brewed coffee. You’ll make a homemade syrup with half and half, melted white chocolate chips, vanilla and vanilla syrup.
Then you can stir as much sugar cookie creamer into your coffee as you like and enjoy!
If you don’t have every ingredient on the list for this recipe, no worries. Here are a few simple substitutions and swaps to try:
- Sub heavy cream for half and half for a richer and creamier latte. If you’d rather go lighter, however, you could also use whole milk or 2%.
- Substitute the vanilla extract with almond or maple extract
- To double down on the cookie flavor in your latte, use a cookie flavored ground coffee and the homemade sugar cookie creamer.
- For a stronger dose of caffeine, use espresso instead of brewed coffee.
Kid-Friendly Sugar Cookie Latte
If you have little ones at home, chances are they’re going to want to try this delicious latte. To make it a kid-friendly drink without caffeine, you can serve the sugar cookie syrup in warm milk or herbal tea. Peppermint would be great!
This sweet latte just needs a dollop of whipped cream on top to serve. You can whip your own cream for a fully from-scratch experience, or use your favorite store-bought whipped cream.
If you really want to go the extra mile, add crushed sugar cookies on top! Sprinkle each mug with some holiday sprinkles to add to the festive spirit.
More Holiday Recipes
Serve your sugar cookie lattes with other holiday treats like:
- Lemon Glazed Christmas Wreath Cookies are adorable wreath-shaped cookies that kids love to make.
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies are full of seasonal flavor from crushed peppermint!
- Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Stuffed Cookies have a sweet-tart flavor from cranberries and melted white chocolate.
- Thin and Crispy Sugar Cookies, the Food Charlatan, these are light, snappy, and shatter in your mouth when you take a bite.
Sugar Cookie Latte
- 2 cups half and half
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup vanilla syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- In a small saucepan, combine half and half, chocolate chips, vanilla syrup, and vanilla
- extract. Cook on medium to low heat, stirring constantly until chips are melted and everything is well blended. Remove from heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of your sugar cookie creamer into a cup of brewed coffee. Stir to combine.
- Finish off with whipped cream and some sprinkles!