Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies studded with chocolate chips and dressed up for the season with fall colored peanut butter M&M’s on top. These gluten-free cookies are tender and chocolatey and without the flour, the peanut butter flavor shines through.
My niece and I were talking about baking cookies for her wedding, and she said she wanted to include a gluten free cookie for family members that were eating gluten free. I suggested serving flourless peanut butter cookies.
Ultimately she decided not to serve cookies, but I couldn’t get the flourless peanut butter cookies off my mind; everyone raves about how terrific they are. Everyone at my house agreed – they’re a tender, soft, delicious cookie.
My son’s friend Mitch especially loved these cookies. He’s always complimentary about everything he eats at our house, but he said these cookies were the best cookies ever.
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup super chunky peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Peanut Butter M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, baking soda and vanilla until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop, drop rounds 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Use the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar to flatten the cookies slightly. Press several M&M’s in to the top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes until the tops are crinkled and before the edges begin to brown. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks; cool completely before serving.
More peanut butter recipes you might like:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skookie, Barbara Bakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, Barbara Bakes
Peanut Butter Baklava, Crazy for Crust
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pound Cake, Recipe Girl
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Lauren’s Latest