Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies studded with chocolate chips and dressed up for the season with fall colored peanut butter M&M’s on top. These gluten-free cookies are tender and chocolatey and without the flour, the peanut butter flavor shines through.
My niece and I were talking about baking cookies for her wedding, and she said she wanted to include a gluten free cookie for family members that were eating gluten free. I suggested serving flourless peanut butter cookies.
Ultimately she decided not to serve cookies, but I couldn’t get the flourless peanut butter cookies off my mind; everyone raves about how terrific they are. Everyone at my house agreed – they’re a tender, soft, delicious cookie.
My son’s friend Mitch especially loved these cookies. He’s always complimentary about everything he eats at our house, but he said these cookies were the best cookies ever.
- 1 cup super chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, baking soda and vanilla until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Use a small cookie scoop, drop rounds 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Use the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar to flatten the cookies slightly. Press several M&M’s in to the top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes until the tops are crinkled and before the edges begin to brown. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks; cool completely before serving.
More peanut butter recipes you might like:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skookie, Barbara Bakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, Barbara Bakes
Peanut Butter Baklava, Crazy for Crust
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pound Cake, Recipe Girl
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Lauren’s Latest