Cute little, light and fluffy mini no-bake cheesecakes on a graham cracker crust loaded with chunks of chocolate covered malted milk balls dressed up for Easter.
Looking for a fun dessert to serve for Easter? These mini cheesecakes are so easy to make, adorable and taste as good as they look. If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, you could buy 6 mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts.
My Robin Eggs Cheesecake were inspired by Bakers Royale’s Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. I love the Whoppers Robin Eggs, but I’m sure these would be great with your favorite chocolate Easter candies too.
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers (about 6 graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Whoppers Robin Eggs Malted Milk Candies, chopped*
- Combine crushed graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the crumbs into each cup of a mini cheesecake pan. With fingers or round end of a wooden spoon, press crust down evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in Whoppers.
- Divide batter evenly better between the cups. (You can use a scoop or pastry bag to pipe in to the cups.)
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
- Serve with a dollop of whipping cream and garnish with a Whopper.
- *Don't chop in a food processor. You want larger pieces than you'll get in a food processor.
More great mini cheesecake recipes:
Mini Lemon Cream Cheese Pies, Barbara Bakes
Lemon and Berry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes, Barbara Bakes
Mini Turtle Cheesecakes, Amanda’s Cookin’
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes, My Baking Addiction
Cheesecake Bites, Megan’s Cookin’